Download Free Graphist – Graphs & Charts for Elementor v1.2.8
Graphist – Graphs & Charts for Elementor Free Download v.1.2.8 – CodeCanyon | Graphist – Graphs & Charts for Elementor v1.2.8Â is a WordPress charting plugin that enables a collection of Elementor Builder widgets. The widgets allow you to create various types of charts to display quantitative data clearly and brightly on your websites.
The plugin was built on the popular Chartist.js library, famous for its flexible configuration, broad chart capability and adaptability. The development of graphs can be helpful for showing different types of reports or statistics. Regardless of the amount and type of data, a graphics collection of widgets can be used to view them in a way that is convenient to you.
The graphist’s settings are rather versatile. All this can be explicitly configured from the Elementor interface and requires no additional code knowledge.
Elementor Graphist Plugin is extraordinarily compliant with all modern browsers. Which browsers view your site doesn’t matter: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge.
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- 12 types of charts available
- Built on Chartist.js library
- Customizable colors, borders, margins, paddings, animation, etc.
- Automatically sets the optimal step for the graph scale
- Flexible grid settings
- Flexible style settings for chart convention
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
Graphist – Graphs & Charts for Elementor Free Download Link
Changelog Graphist – Graphs & Charts for Elementor Nulled
1.2.6 - 2 August 2022 Area Chart - Added blending mode setting for areas Area Chart - Added color for grid lines for horizontal and vertical lines Area Chart - Added dash size grid lines Line Chart - Added color for grid lines for horizontal and vertical lines Line Chart - Added show/hide setting for points 1.2.5 - 24 March 2022 Removed deprecated _register_controls method 1.2.4 - 1 February 2022 Line Chart, Gauge Chart, Donut Chart: Improved initialisation in the popup 1.2.3 - 1 February 2022 Fixed adding new lines in Line Chart 1.2.2 - 27 January 2022 Resolved notices in Gauge chart 1.2.1 - 23 November 2021 Fixed notices for empty data values