Calendarista Premium Appointment System Nulled v15.5.7 | Calendarista Premium Appointment System Free Download v15.5.7 is software designed to provide a faster and more efficient online booking experience to your customers.
Our goal is to make it super-fast and easy for businesses to add their services and begin taking bookings online. If you are someone wanting a complete hotel reservation system, car rental, apartment rental, travel agency, beauty salons, restaurants and so forth, you will be able to enable your website for online bookings quickly and easily.
The plugin offers 12 booking modes out of the box, 2 payment gateways and if that is not enough, it also supports Woocommerce, a custom form builder, flexible optional extras, google maps to setup departure and destination and calculate route distance and cost, a backend calendar to view your appointments, just to name a few of the features.
No add-ons required. All features listed below are natively supported
- Customers can book by selecting a single start date.
- Customers can book by selecting both a start date and start time (multiple slot selection supported).
- Customers can book by selecting both a start date and start time with padding.
- Customers can book by selecting a start date and time range.
- Customers can book by selecting a date range.
- Customers can book by selecting a date and time range.
- Customers can book by selecting a date range with changeover days (check-in/check-out).
- Customers can book a round trip by selecting pickup and drop dates.
- Customers can book a round trip by selecting pickup an drop dates with time.
- Customers can book by selecting a package – A package consists of one or more dates.
- Customers can book multiple dates in any order – Non sequential.
- Customers can book multiple dates and time in any order – Non sequential.
- Setup available time slots as deals (check our Golf – Tee time demo).
- Add a service or list multiple services in the front-end via short-code.
- Add to Google Calendar, iCAL and Outlook buttons for your custom.
- Repeat appointments by day, week, month and year for both customers and back-end manual appointments.
- Webhooks for Zapier
- SMS Reminders via Twilio
- iCAL live feeds to sync your appointments on Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook etc. (2 way sync).
- Natively sync your appointments with Google Calendar (2 way sync).
- Export to CSV.
- Custom Fields – Allows you to collect any additional information from the customer during the booking.
- Unlimited categorized Extras. Allow customers to include optional elements that are free or have a cost.
- Translations – WPML and Polylang support. Translate in multiple languages.
- Fully customizable email notifications sent to staff and your customers.
- SMTP settings – Avoid email notifications ending up in the dreadful spam folder.
- Customizable Email reminders sent to your customers for upcoming appointments.
- Booking with and without payment supported – Customize at the service level.
- Payments with WooCommerce.
- Payments with Stripe and Paypal (supported out of the box, no third party required).
- Collect payments offline.
- Seasonal rates supported.
- Multiple date formats.
- AM/PM or 24h time format.
Calendarista Premium Free Download Link
Changelog Calendarista Premium Nulled
= 15.5.4 =
Posted on 25/10/2023
Fixed: regression bug, custom form fields were not included in the export csv.
Fixed: added guest required info label to the quick text edits.
Fixed: custom form fields that were not marked as guest fields were still included as a guest field as well.
= 15.5.3 =
Posted on 11/10/2023
Fixed: regression bug, editing a time slot did nothing.
Fixed: round trip with time no longer enforces a continous time range on same day return.
Fixed: round trip with time had inconsistent end time selection behavior on same day booking.
Added: twilio settings for admin now include a country code prefix, so customers only need to insert local number.
= 15.5.1 =
Posted on 05/10/2023
Added: updated stripe payments api method calls.
Fixed: when creating a single time slot by weekday, an error message was displayed.
= 15.5.0 =
Posted on 29/09/2023
Added: improvements and additional features when creating/autogenerating timeslots.
Fixed: regression bug in stripe payments when 3d secure was required.
= 15.4.8 =
Posted on 23/09/2023
Fixed: when cancel booking url was disabled from settings > general page, the cancel url was still present in the notification.
Added: new option when generating time slots that allows to only update seats/cost.
= 15.4.7 =
Posted on 21/09/2023
Fixed: regression: confirmation email was sent twice when using online payments or woocommerce.
Fixed: ical was truncating location at the first comma, hence when adding to icalendar the location was partial.
Fixed: export to csv had messed up optionals, guests and custom form fields output.
Added: manual dates added in the services > timeslots page will be removed automatically if expired.
Added: autogenerating slots can now be done on all availabilities in one go.
Added: improved export to csv with friendly column names.
Added: custom form fields can now be marked as a guest seat and participate in group booking.
= 15.4.4 =
Posted on 08/09/2023
Fixed: add to calendar links in user profile page was broken. regression bug.
Fixed: regression bug. cant get beyond the details step when stripe payment is enabled.
Added: when customer cancels an appointment on their upcoming bookings page, an appointment cancel notification is also sent to the customer.
= 15.4.3 =
Posted on 07/09/2023
Added: new option in services > map page to hide the map but keep the location.
Added: thankyou/review us email via CRON job, that can be timed at any period after the appointment.
Fixed: confirmation email was sent twice when using online payments or woocommerce.
Fixed: if your translations included quotes, this could break the appointments page in the backend.
Fixed: if the customer name contained quotes, this could break stripe payments.
Fixed: changed layout of the incremental input optional field.
Fixed: timeformat in settings > general page did not save your selection.
Fixed: search list timeformat did not apply the settings > general page time format settings.
Fixed: upfront payment now calculates the discount by number of seats.
= 15.4.1 =
Posted on 01/08/2023
Fixed: events added to google calendar using the add to calendar links contained encoded characters.
Fixed: regression bug with stripe payments caused by version 15.3.9.
= 15.4.0 =
Posted on 27/07/2023 Fixed: regression bug that affects booking form that is autogenerated on a woocommerce order.
= 15.3.9 =
Posted on 26/07/2023
Added: allow customers to edit their appointment with time bracket policy.
Added: services can now be listed by thumbnail and name (previously only in a dropdownlist).
Added: availability’s can now be listed by thumbnail, name and description(prev only as a dropdownlist).
Added: instructions can now to be inserted in the add to calendar links and improved the appointment data as well.
Fixed: misc fix on woocommerce session.
Fixed: selecting a service or availability before page loaded did nothing.
Fixed: upfront deposit did not work when no payment method was selected.
Fixed: editing appointments from the backend miscellaneous code improvements and fixes.
Fixed: switching between register and login when membership was enabled, now field input is maintained.
Fixed: security vulnerability.