Download Free Backuply Pro – Backuply is a WordPress Backup Plugin v1.2.1
Backuply Pro WordPress Backup Plugin Free Download v1.2.1 – CodeCanyon | Backuply Pro WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled v1.2.1 is a WordPress plugin that assists you in backing up your WordPress website, preventing data loss due to server crashes, hacks, shady updates, or bad plugins.
It includes local backups as well as secure cloud backups, as well as simple integrations with FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, and Amazon S3 and one-click restoration.
Why to Use
Backup is a method of copying your data or files to a safe location that can be used to restore your website in the event of data loss.
Backups are critical for safeguarding data that you have published or written. Backups with Backuply are simple and secure, with support for local storage via FTP as well as third-party services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, AWS S3 and WebDAV.
Using Backuply Nulled, restoring is as simple as a single click. Backuply will safely restore your backups if the selected backup is available. Restoring a backup restores your site to the exact state it was in when the backup was created.
Backuply Nulled generates a tar file containing your entire WordPress installation, including the database, allowing you to migrate your site to any host or location where WordPress can be installed. All you have to do is create a backup of your WordPress install on a remote location, and that’s it.
It can be easily synced on any WordPress install, so all you have to do is restore the synced backup on the new location for migration to occur.
A simple interface for backing up your website and database. Simply enter your FTP, SFTP, or RSYNC credentials, and backups will begin automatically.
Comes With Cloud Storage Options
Backuply includes numerous cloud storage options, including gdrive, One Drive, Dropbox, AWS S3, and others.
No Technical Knowledge Needed
Workflow automation ensures that everything you need is only a click away.
With one-click restore, you can recreate your website’s files and databases. Select from up to 30 backup versions for quick recovery.
Zero Downtime Guaranteed
Backuply Nulled migrations place very little load on your site, so there is no risk of it crashing. There is no downtime and no troubleshooting.
Easiest Migration Process
It one-step migration process requires no packages, archiving, installations, or intermediate uploads and downloads.
Live Progress Updates
Sit back and relax as Backuply handles the rest. Receive regular updates and email notifications about the status of your migration.
Backuply allows you to migrate to any location where WordPress can be installed, regardless of host or service provider.
Have you misplaced your local copy of a data file? Don’t be concerned. Our one-click download feature allows you to access your backup at any time and from any location.
Changelog Backuply Pro – Backuply is a WordPress Backup Plugin
1.1.7 (JULY, 25 2023)
- [Feature] Option to download Backuply Cloud backups.
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue for some users while restoring, with a fatal error of duplicate entry in database restore, which has been fixed.
- [Tweak] The chunk size of Google Drive while restore has been increased to improve the speed of download.
1.1.6 (JULY, 05 2023)
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue while restoring of backup not able to unzip that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue while downloading backup through Backuply while restoring, that has been fixed.
1.1.5 (JUNE, 29 2023)
- [Bug-Fix] There was issue with Auto Backups for Trial users that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue while connecting to Backuply through the trial promo.
1.1.4 (JUNE, 24 2023)
- [Feature] Backuply Cloud now provides 10GB of default space which was set as 1 GB previously.
- [Bug-Fix] The quota of Backuply Cloud was not showing properly.
- [Bug-Fix] On restore a info file was not getting delete after completion of restore that has been fixed.
1.1.3 (JUNE, 13 2023)
- [Feature] Now use Backuply Cloud as your Backup location to keep your website safe.
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue with Gdrive, backup was getting stuck.
- [Bug-Fix] A user faced a fatal error while listing backups that has been fixed.
1.1.2 (APRIL, 3 2023)
- [Bug-Fix] For some user backup was completing but not creating backup of all directories when backup of Database and Directories was selected that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Backup was failing at 100% when creating backup to Google Drive that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue while deleting local backups thats has been fixed.
1.1.1 (MARCH, 31 2023)
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue with Backup and restore on sites with broken SSL that has been fixed.
- [Task] Tested with WordPress 6.2.
1.1.0 (FEBRUARY, 13 2023)
- [Feature] Added Support for Wasabi S3 Compatible Object Storage.
- [Feature] Local backups created in Backuply version 1.1.0 and above can be synced.
- [Tweak] To initiate backup we were dependent on WP CRON, which was causing issue for some of our users, as WP Cron was getting stuck. So now manual backup dosen’t uses WP CRON, WP CRON in backuply is only used by Automatic Backups.
1.0.9 (DECEMBER, 24 2022)
- [Security-Improvement] Removed all app keys.
- [Security-Improvement] Made restore logs even more secure with more randomness
1.0.8 (DECEMBER, 22 2022)
- [Security-Fix] Added index.html file and web.config to improve the protection of the backup folder.
- [Security-Fix] Made the backup folder have random strings to make the name be unpredictible.
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue while creating database backup for some users that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] There was issue loading last logs for some uses, that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] For some user while downloading the Local Backup the progress bar was not updating that has been fixed.
- [Removed] Installing Backuply Pro from the Free version as per the WordPress guidelines.
1.0.7 (DECEMBER, 19 2022)
- [Security-Fix] The Google Drive App Secret key of Backuply was committed in the code. This is fixed. We have issued a new secret as well !
1.0.6 (DECEMBER, 12 2022)
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue while saving the additional file in settings page that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Issues related to PHP 8.1 and 8.0 compatibility have been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue while creating backuply config for some users that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] When selecting check all files in Additional file option, all databases were getting selected to in exclude database, that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] When selecting auto backup time the auto backup options weren’t visible for some users that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] For some users the backup was getting stuck at 17% sometimes that has been fixed.
1.0.5 (NOVEMBER 15, 2022)
- [Feature] Added support for WP-CLI, you can perform backup, restore, and sync right from your terminal.
- [Task] We have improved the promotion nags, so it doesn’t cause inconvenience to our users.
- [Bug-Fix] There was a PHP warning being shown while syncing or downloading from Dropbox that has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] There was an issue while deleting GDrive backups that has been fixed.
1.0.4 (OCTOBER 14, 2022)
- [Feature] Added support for S3 Compatible backup locations like DigitalOcean Spaces, Linode Object Storage, Vultr Object Storage, and Cloudflare R2.
- [Feature] Added support for Server Side Encryption for AWS.
- [Task] Google Drive is now available for all users.
- [Bug-Fix] Part Number while downloading for restore in AWS had an issue. That has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] For some user restore was getting stuck at repairing database status, that has been fixed.
1.0.3 (SEPTEMBER 20, 2022)
- [Improvement] Added Backup Download progress
- [Task] The Backuply nag will now appear after 7 days instead of 1 day.
- [Bug-Fix] The last backup time was shown from 1970 when no backup was created. This has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Backup on Google was failing for some users. This has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] On failure, in some cases the partial backup file was not cleaned. This has been fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] At times, the backup nag was not getting dismissed. This has been fixed.
1.0.2 (AUGUST 18, 2022)
- Exclude Files, Directories or Database tables from a backup
- Logs for every backup
- Minor bug fixes
1.0.1 (JULY 22, 2022)
- Added Last Logs of Backups and Restore
1.0.0 (JULY 21, 2022)
- Released Plugin