Download Free WP Simple Pay Pro Nulled v4.4.1
WP Simple Pay Pro Free Download Nulled 4.4.1 – WPSimplePay | WP Simple Pay Pro v4.4.1 is a payment plugin that integrates Stripe to WordPress. There are no other plugins necessary because it is not an add-on. You can get up and running in minutes by following a few simple steps. Create a payment form and begin accepting credit cards and other payment methods on your WordPress site.
Why WP Simple Pay Pro?
Accept one-time and recurring payments on your WordPress site without first installing a shopping cart. There is no need for a code.
Drag and Drop Payment Form Builder
Drag and drop to create a custom amount field, a discount code field, numerous custom field kinds, a subscription plan selection, a total amount label, and other features.
All data entered into these custom fields is saved as “metadata” with each Stripe payment record on your Stripe dashboard, so it can be viewed alongside all payment or subscription plan details.
Make use of Stripe Checkout Payment Pages
If you simply need minor payment form customizations and do not require an overlay payment form, you can use Stripe’s fully-hosted checkout pages to accept payments.
When utilizing Stripe Checkout, you can define a few parameters, however when this option is selected, Stripe dictates what can and cannot be setup on the checkout page as it is sent up by Stripe’s servers.
Subscription Options Can Be Added and Customized
Connect a payment button to a specific Stripe plan or let your website visitors to choose a plan to subscribe to. Add a custom amount option, charge a setup fee, or incorporate free trials.
3 Types of Form Displays
Choose from the embedded, overlay, and Stripe Checkout payment form display options.
Try a few of our demonstrations to see how they compare.
WP Simple Pay Pro Premium Features:
Simple Payment Collection
You can easily accept payments online for services, single goods, or donations without having to code it yourself or hire a developer. Avoid putting together a complicated shopping cart system.
Support for Multiple Languages and Currencies
Set your payment forms to use one of the many languages, nations, and currencies supported by Stripe. WP Simple Pay Pro is also fully compatible with WordPress translations.
Payment Processing that is Secure
Stripe’s ultra-secure servers are used for all payment processing and data storage, keeping your WordPress database size modest and your website loading fast. SCA (Secure Customer Authentication) is also available.
Designed for Mobile
Visitors to your site who are using a mobile device or a tablet will have a checkout experience that is designed for smaller screens. Apple Pay and Google Pay options make it even easier for mobile users to make payments on your site.
Allow customers to set up recurring payments. Subscription plans are easily developed and linked to WP Simple Pay Pro within your Stripe account. Create payment options, setup costs, and trial periods.
Allow visitors to your website to pay what they wish by entering an amount. Ideal for one-time and recurring donations, as well as all-purpose payment forms.
Payment Form Builder
With our simple drag-and-drop builder, you can modify payment forms to collect the data you need while also creating a high-conversion checkout experience for your consumers. Payment forms such as overlay, integrated, and Stripe Checkout are available.
Give your consumers a dollar amount or a percentage off. WP Simple Pay Pro may use any discount code produced in your Stripe account to make one-time or recurring payments.
On your payment forms, collect as little or as much information as you need. Add a variety of field kinds to each Stripe payment record to capture more data: numbers, dates, checkboxes, drop-downs, and more.
Accept Non-Credit Card Payments
Allow your consumers to pay directly from their bank accounts with ACH debit payments. Other payment methods, such as iDEAL, are also accepted, with more on the way!
Download Nulled WP Simple Pay Pro 4.4.1(65)
Changelog WP Simple Pay Pro
4.4.2 – February 10, 2022
- New: Add “Setup Wizard” for new installs.
- New: Add “WP Simple Pay” payment form block.
- New: Load payment form preview in an isolated environment. Add helper links.
- New: Lite – link branding bar logo to website.
- New: Add option to permanently dismiss webhook event warning.
- New: Update supported country list for payment request button.
- Fix: Lite – Ensure default $1.00 amount can be saved on initial form publish.
- Fix: Update custom amount placeholder when changing price options.
- Fix: Do not display empty form state when searching for payment forms.
- Fix: Update reCAPTCHA setup description.
- Fix: Avoid additional overflow in tax rate modal.
- Fix: Ensure “Test Mode” can be toggled when there is no active connection.
- Fix: Only show published pages in settings dropdowns.
- Fix: Redirect back to relevant page when connecting to Stripe.
- Dev: Update test matrix against WordPress 5.9.
4.4.1 – January 11, 2022
- New: Lite – add a 2% application fee to Checkout Sessions for new Stripe Connect connections.
- New: Show a notice when an expected webhook event has not been received. Improve webhook configuration UI.
- New: Stripe Checkout – Add support for collecting phone numbers.
- New: Show an alert when leaving unsaved changes on payment forms.
- New: Add “Copy to clipboard” buttons to payment form shortcodes and system report.
- New: Add an admin notice requesting a review after 14 days of installation/update.
- Fix: Update admin bar from “Simple Pay” to “WP Simple Pay”.
- Fix: Avoid attempts at updating nonexistent elements.
- Fix: Avoid error when syncing coupons with a
redeem_bydate in the past.
- Dev: Update copyright dates