Download Free WP Media Folder – Media Manager with Folders v5.5.1 + Addons
WP Media Folder WordPress Plugin Free Download with Addons 5.5.1 – Joomunited | WP Media Folder extends WordPress’s image gallery management capabilities. Aside from the WP Media folder plugin features, you’ll be able to create image galleries from existing folders and much more.
You can organise your media into folders and sub-folders, and one media can be in multiple folders with just one click! You can also use the WordPress media manager to apply multiple media folders in bulk. Never re-upload the same image; instead, place it in multiple folders!
Why to use WP Media Folder WP Plugin?
In the WordPress Gutenberg editor, WP Media Folder advanced media library includes 9 blocks. Furthermore, the media folder plugin has two Gutenberg blocks dedicated to managing WordPress advanced galleries (WordPress default enhanced galleries and galleries from the plugin Addon).
The developers added a simple WordPress gallery enhancement to the WP Media Folder Gallery addon. This is a feature that you can apply to WordPress galleries with simple settings, such as four themes (masonry, portfolio, slider, and image lightbox), as well as the ability to automatically import media folders.
WP Media Folder includes a design feature for adding design to files that can be downloaded, such as PDF or ZIP files. Define the colours of the download button so that your media links are consistent throughout your website.
The plugin is a natural enhancement to the WordPress media library, and it is based on WordPress’s custom taxonomy for files and folders.
Compatible & integrated
Because WP Media Folder is the most popular WordPress media manager extension, it is also the most integrated with third-party plugins that use the WordPress default media library.
WP Media Folder is completely SEO-friendly, with multi-folder organization, automatic media renaming, thumbnail regeneration, and so on.
Migrate to physical folders
WP Media Folder includes the ability to convert your media library folders into true media server folders. As a result, all of your media will be stored outside of the /uploads folder.
You can load and manage YouTube videos in your WordPress media library, so they can be added, modified, and re-used in your WordPress content.
Media automatic renaming
WP Media Folder provides up to 20 different options for automatically renaming your media on upload. It has the added benefit of being SEO-friendly and making them easier to find.
- Gallery preview does not work on Divi builder
- PHP fatal error at install wizard in some cases
- Possibility to upload a folder on media library
- Import media and folders from WP Real media library, Filebird, Folders, Media library plus plugin
- Wrong video title when adding a remote Youtube video
- Load gallery on Elementor tab
- Preview image on Media Library modal view
- Counter on gallery slider lightbox
- Compatibility with WP Media Folder cloud addon version 3.6.2 – Google Cloud integration
- List users on folder permission settings
- Conflict with Forminator plugin
- Inherit option in the folder permissions settings
- Open gallery in accordion on panel