Free Download WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional v3.6.4 + v2.14.7
This extension supercharges our free WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin 3.6.4 + v2.14.7 Nulled with the following features:
- Email/print/download PDF Credit Notes & Proforma Invoices
- Give custom titles & filenames to the PDF document
- Send out order notification emails (with or without PDF documents) to specified email addresses (suppliers,warehouse managers etc) at specific order statuses.
- Export PDF documents in bulk by date range + status (save as ZIP with individual files or to Dropbox)
- Attach up to 3 static files (for example a terms & conditions document) to the WooCommerce emails of your choice.
- Use separate numbering systems and/or format for proforma invoices and credit notes or utilize the main invoice numbering system
- Customize the shipping & billing address format to include additional custom fields, font sizes etc. without the need to create a custom template.
- Use the plugin in multilingual WPML and Polylang setups
- Save all the invoices conveniently in your Dropbox. All you have to do is activate the plugin, authorize with Dropbox (which takes just 2 clicks) and the invoices will be uploaded automatically. You can choose between uploading all documents that are emailed (to the shop admin or the customer) or uploading the PDF files separately based on the order status, or a combination of both. Additionally, you can export invoices and packing slips directly from the WooCommerce order listing in bulk.
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional Free Download Link
Changelog WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional Nulled
2.14.5 (2023-08-24) Fix: updates the order emails action filter hook Fix: bug when trying consecutive failed requests to get Dropbox credentials Fix: PHP bug on converting false to array 2.14.4 (2023-08-17) New: adds support for Pro settings reset tool New: Credit Note number search on order list on a document setting Fix: bug on preview for non existing Packing Slip when show number or date option is enabled Fix: replaces `utf8_decode()` function which is deprecated in PHP 8.2 Fix: PHP 8.2 dynamic property deprecated warnings Fix: double minus/negative sign before the discount row for Credit Notes Tweak: adds missing `public` to some functions Tweak: imposes license activation for new Dropbox API authorizations Updated updater to 2.1.4 Marked tested up to WooCommerce 8.0 & WordPress 6.3 2.14.3 (2023-06-22) New: filter hooks `wpo_wcpdf_can_generate_credit_note_on_refund` and `wpo_wcpdf_show_myaccount_credit_note_button` Tweak: rename classes and hook names for the Bulk Export Summary document Fix: Guzzle dependency bug Fix: persistent admin notice on plugin update Fix: bug on log Credit Note generation to order notes Marked tested up to WooCommerce 7.8 2.14.2 (2023-05-16) New: log document creation on order status change and refunds Marked tested up to WooCommerce 7.7 2.14.1 (2023-04-17) Fix: bug when storing PDF in archive Fix: added extra validation for Invoice and refund when generating Bulk Credit Notes 2.14.0 (2023-04-10) New: cloud storage upload for multiple status per document New: WooCommerce HPOS compatibility (beta) New: adds Pro settings to the import/export tool Tweak: activate Free PDF plugin in one step Tweak: display Packing Slip data fields in order before document is created Fix: changes Pro tab settings are not reflected in the preview Fix: PHP fatal error on array_diff checking queued files Marked tested up to WooCommerce 7.6 & WordPress 6.2 2.13.8 (2023-02-02) Fix: allow to save the unchecked value for the 'Display customer notes' setting Fix: bug on Bulk Export when providing a file path by filter Marked tested up to WooCommerce 7.3 2.13.7 (2022-12-30) Fix: bug on number sequence for Pro documents