WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit Nulled v5.2.5 | WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit Free Download v5.2.5 Easily create discounts in bulk, product variations, change stock, edit attributes, change product image in your WooCommerce store. Products and variations are displayed in a spreadsheet-like table and can be edited in bulk or individual cells.
- Filter products by title, category, attributes, regular and sale price, sku, tags, long and short descriptions, product status, stock qty and status, product type, shipping class, post author, length, width, height and weight.
- Append, prepend and replace text in text fields(bulk).
- Increase/decrease by value/percent (bulk).
- Generate sale price from the regular one (bulk).
- Set, add, remove categories/attributes (bulk).
- Copy values from one field to another (bulk).
- Fill series /SKU (numbers)/.
- Show/hide product fields (columns).
- Create products and variations.
- Create variations to multiple products at once.
- Create new categories and attribute terms.
- Delete products/variations.
- Optionally delete images from server when permanently deleting products.
- Powerful Selection Manager – select products via search conditions.
- Changed fields are revertible to the original values (before saving).
- Support for custom meta fields (text, number, checkbox and select – bulk editable, arrays or objects not supported).
- Find custom meta fields from third-party plugins.
- Support for custom taxonomies – bulk editable.
- Editable attributes as different columns.
- Linked editing of selected products (quick bulk edit).
- Customizable product limit, support for large stores.
- Variation retrieval optional.
- Save and load sets(views) of product fields (columns).
- Export products to a csv file/for viewing purposes only, not meant for importing/.
- Visual mark on changed cells.
- Translation support. Built-in translations – Bulgarian, Spanish, Swedish, French, Russian, Italian
WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit Free Download Link
Changelog WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit Nulled
Version 5.2.1 (July 4, 2023) - New Feature: Added a new option in Plugin Settings to disable execution time limit. This will help the shops with lots of products. - Upgrade: Added a link from the Columns dialog to the Find Custom/Meta Fields dialog, so it's easier to access all field types from a single place. - Upgrade: Added compatibility with the new WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS). - Other small general bug fixes and improvements. Version 5.2 (April 27, 2023) - Fix: Regular price rounding issue. - Fix: Conflict with plugin Colissimo. - Fix: Conflict with plugin PayPal for WooCommerce Multi-Account Management. - Fix: Conflict with plugin Soisy Pagamento Rateale. - Fix: Post Author field was displaying the author id, instead of user name in some cases. - New Feature: Added a new option in Selection Manager to search all fields and select the matching products, that has the search term in any of its fields. - New Feature: Added a new option in Plugin Settings to "Enable auto regeneration of products lookup table", which is turned ON by default. This will fix some issues when editing attributes and the changes are not reflected on the front pages. - New Feature: Added a new "Excel-like" rounding option for the Regular price and also added info blocks for each rounding option with examples of how it works. - New Feature: Added a plugin update functionality. You can now update WCABE as any other plugin form Plugins menu of WordPress. This feature will be availale only for users with active support subscription. For everybody else, the old method with downloading from CodeCanyon and installing manually will be available as always. - Other small general bug fixes and improvements. Version 5.1 (May 3, 2022) - New Feature: New custom field type for serialized data to CSV format. - New Feature: You can now check for plugin updates directly from the plugin's admin page. - Upgrade: Added "Select All" / "Deselect All" option in attributes selection dialog. - Upgrade: Hovering product images now display a bigger picture. - Upgrade: Some more styling applied to areas which were missed on the previous update. - Fixed: Not closing an HTML tag in Description causing a grid misformatting. - Fixed: Conflict with B2B Market plugin. - Fixed: Conflict with Tidio Chat plugin. - Other small general bug fixes and improvements. Version 5.0.1 (July 12, 2021) - Fixed: Issue with editing product image field. - Fixed: Issue with WP multisite. Version 5.0 (July 5, 2021) - Refreshed the overall outlook of the plugin with a better design. - New Feature: When generating variations, add option to set the variation regular price to be the regular price of the parent product. - New Feature: Split variations to simple products. - New Feature: Added new custom field type: Html Link - New Feature: Added auto-complete to Up-sells and Cross-sells fields, so when you type, it will search in ID, Title and SKU fields and display a list of results to choose from. - New Feature: Added option to make WCABE visible only for Administrator users. - Upgrade: Filtering by custom fields now filters not only the parent product but the variations as well. - Fixed: In some cases, filters combination didn't worked. - Fixed: Conflicts with some 3rd party plugins and themes. - Other small general bug fixes and improvements. Version 4.6.2 (December 11, 2020) - Fixed: WordPress 5.6 compatibility issue. Version 4.6.1 (October 15, 2020) - Fixed: Custom fields search returned no products. - Fixed: Bulk Edit > Sale Price rounding option of 0.01 is now displayed. Version 4.6 (September 24, 2020) - Update: The Regular Price and Sale Price field filters now accepts more values, including an advanced "filter expression" that allows specifying ranges as well as single prices together. For more info, please check the new info sign located right next to the prices field filters. - Update: Bulk Edit dialog > Regular Price > increase/decrease by %, added rounding option of 0.01. - Update: Added an option to turn off the hints, because some 3rb party plugins, using the same library, were causing JS conflicts - Upgrade: Added Slovenian translation. - Upgrade: Added Slovak translation. - Fixed: Bulk Edit dialog > Regular Price > increase by %, removed rounding when 'no-rounding' option is selected. - As always, other small general bug fixes and improvements. Version 4.5 (May 8, 2020) - Upgrade: Added new custom field type: DateTime. You can now add fields of type DateTime, e.g. format: 2020-05-08 16:40:00. - Upgrade: Added translations for the new hints. - Upgrade: Better debug info. - Upgrade: The variations titles are now fully displayed, instead of shortened like before. - Upgrade: Hint now show/hide on click, so it will be more user friendly. - Update: The plugin menu is now the full name of the plugin: WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit. - Fixed: Invalid check on calling WooCommerce action on save. - Fixed: On the last date of a sale (Sale End Date) the sale price doesn't show. - Fixed: JS error on bad formatted attachments upload dir. - Fixed: Removing products from a group issue. - Other small general bug fixes and improvements.