Download Free Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce v4.3.1 Nulled
Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce Free Download 4.3.1 – CodeCanyon | Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce v4.3.1 allows you to apply various rates for a single client based on a number of admin-defined conditions. Shipping destination, cart subtotal, item shipping class, price, weight, and a variety of other factors can be included.
Why WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping is so powerful?
The Table Rate Shipping puts the administrator in charge, allowing them to set up rules and criteria that determine the pricing the customer is offered at checkout.
This solution, which is based on the WooCommerce shipping framework, provides increased flexibility in a user-friendly environment to raise your shipping options and improve the client experience.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Features:
- Add numerous rate tables per shipping zone.
- There are several methods for calculating table rates: According to the order, Calculated item by item, Calculated every line and per class
- Add weight, number of items, number of items by class, and price rules.
- Costs per row, cost per item, a percentage, and cost per weight unit must be entered.
Expansive Settings Page
Shipping can get complicated, so advanced shipping methods like this can get cluttered with options. This was taken into consideration when designing the method settings. Options are grouped into expandable sections, and many options won’t appear unless you need them.
Setup multiple methods and options for customers to choose
Sections group together similar features to find settings easier
Offer customers multiple choices, and give descriptions for details
More than just flat rate options f or creating complicated pricing models
There are over 1 5 rules you can base the shipping costs on
Those rules can be based on the order, Items individually, or grouped by class
List of Features
- Conditions and prices are based on product groupings
- In each zone, many instances are permitted
- a long list of conditions
- Limit Table Rate methods according to user role
- There are numerous cost alternatives
- Each row can have many costs
- Each table row might have several conditions
- Compatible with WooCommerce Shipping Zones
- Drag and drop table rows to adjust the order of the conditions and charges
- Per instance, turn off Shipping Taxes
- Calculating Dimensional Weight
- Base subtotal conditions with tax Base subtotal conditions with coupons
- Weight should be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- When the Free Shipping method is active, you can choose to hide this method.
- To give more descriptive information, add description text underneath the delivery option’s title and price.
- Choose which technique will be used by default.
- When the consumer qualifies for the chosen method, hide the other possibilities in the same method.
Download Nulled Table Rate Shipping Nulled for WooCommerce 4.3.1(66)
Changelog Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
4.3.2 - 2022-02-20 - Fixed: Missing 'Method Conditions' section in settings page - Fixed: Hide 'Settings from Other Plugins' section when none are available - Fixed: Incorrect object used as an argument in a WooCommerce filter call - Enhanced: Additional styling changes - Updated documentation 4.3.1 - 2022-02-18 - Fixed: Fixed PHP parsing issue experienced on certain server configurations - Enhanced: Updated styling for Dokan dashboard shipping section (frontend)