Download FreeÂ Superfly WordPress Menu PluginÂ 5.0.26 – CodeCanyon |Â Superfly v5.0.26 -Â ResponsiveÂ WordPress Menu PluginÂ is an outstanding fully responsive WP menu plugin that greatly a reunites trendy vertical push, static and sliding navigation for your own website. Superfly v5.0.26Â makes navigation much easier and greatly user-friendly perfect on both i.e. desktop PCs and mobile Devices. It is the great concept of off-canvas vertical menu which proved itself on latest mobile phone now shines on desktops too! It has a great mouse over interface that the removes necessity of extra click and user reveals menu having more easy move and beautiful appearance.
- Various menu modes. Slide in menu, static menu, compact icon navbar, skewed panel, fullscreen mode.
- GDPR compliant. Plugin doesn’t store any data of your site visitors.
- 100% Responsive. Superfly suits perfectly to different screen sizes.
- Displaying control. Show/hide on mobiles, show/hide on desktops, show on specific pages, show for logged in users etc.
- Content areas. Use rich-text editor to add and style custom content or shortcodes.
- Trigger settings. Option to hide default menu button (label) and toggle menu from any element like button, link, image etc.
- Multiple menu sources. Attach to Superfly as much WordPress menus as you need.
- Google Fonts + settings. Choose font family, size, alignment, line-height, colors and more!
- Rich elements. Decorate your menu with widgets, shortcodes or any custom html.
- Styling menu. Design your menu items by adding images, chapters, separators, icons, second row text etc. Change font settings, colors, background image, your logo and more!
- Multi-level menus support (up to 4 levels). Proper adaptation for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Menu sections. Group your menu items into logical sections and style it headings.
- Smooth scroll. Little but great feature especially for one page websites. Get a smooth scrolling to your anchored elements.
- Label fixed to content. Button can be scrolled with content and its floating is disabled.
- Icon library. Use pre-installed icon sets or upload your own to style menu items and menu button.
- Behavior options. Like pushing content or not, opening on hover or click etc.
- Enhanced mobile support. Use Superfly on all devices or mobile only. You can even add navigation bar with your logo for smartphones. Swipes are supported as well.
- Rich menu button settings. x,y positioning, base and icon colors, text label, size, custom icon and more!
- Beautiful animations. Optimized greatly and created with pure CSS3.
- Cosy admin panel. Clean design, simple understandable structure and tons of options handy in use.
- Social bar. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Pinterest, Dribbble, YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Skype, RSS, e-mail.
Superfly WordPress Menu Plugin Free Download Link
Changelog Superfly WordPress Menu Plugin Nulled
Version 5 Latest [5.0.24] Fix: Issue for menu item image selector on menus page [5.0.23] Update: Google font select [5.0.22] Update: DIVI theme jQuery defer compatibility [5.0.21] Update: Small change for PHP 8 [5.0.20] Update: Code styling standards improved [5.0.19] Update: Improved responsiveness [5.0.18] Update: For icon library and latest WP [5.0.17] Update: For some outdated code [5.0.17] Fix: For responsiveness [5.0.17] Update: For jQuery deprecated code [5.0.17] Update: For Mac OS "Big Sur" [5.0.16] Update: Compat for latest Mac OS version - Big Sur [5.0.15] Change: using original image instead of thumbnail in menu items (to preserve gifs) [5.0.14] Fix: for search form on multilingual sites [5.0.13] Change: icon manager compatibility with server specific security settings [5.0.12] Fix: production build fix [5.0.10-11] Fix: Some admin settings did not being saved [5.0.9] Change: Responsiveness breakpoints [5.0.8] Change: Conflicted code in Safari when button doesn't appear [5.0.7] Change: Tabindex accessibility setting for menu items [5.0.6] Fix: Small CSS fix for fullscreen submenu [5.0.5] Fix: Admin JS fix for rare case [5.0.4] Fix: Small CSS fix [5.0.3] Change: Improved compatibility with Disqus comments plugin and Rev Slider 6 [5.0.2] Change: Improved compatibility with Revolution slider previews [5.0.1] Change: Improved compatibility with Oxygen builder --- [5.0] Feature: WordPress customizer support [5.0] Feature: Video background [5.0] Feature: Export/import settings [5.0] Feature: Fullscreen single column and multibox layouts [5.0] Feature: Submenu navigation ( classic dropdown & amazon like) [5.0] Change: Faster animations [5.0] Feature: Highlite color setting [5.0] Feature: Letterspacing setting [5.0] Feature: menu items ordered list style 01,02,03 [5.0] Feature: Social icon style (icons or abbreviations) [5.0] Feature: Semitransparent BGs [5.0] Change: More styles for menu items hover [5.0] Change: Responsiveness (remove any device dependencies in code) [5.0] Change: Menu closes when link is clicked [5.0] Change: Map menu to specific page IDs [5.0] Change: Accessibility improvements Version 4 [4.5.10] Change: compatibility with Divi backend editor [4.5.9] Feature: setting to disable dynamic font size calculation for Fullscreen mode [4.5.8] Change: compatibility with latest version of Salient theme [4.5.7] Fix: for right hand menu position and submenus with custom content opening [4.5.7] New: advanced setting for interval between mouse events [4.5.6] Fix: disabling submenus on mobiles setting [4.5.5] Tweak: adjusting event timeout on submenu mouseover [4.5.4] Fix: admin white page in some cases in latest WordPress version [4.5.3] Tweak: more advanced language mapping rules [4.5.3] Fix: subscription to news list [4.5.2] Tweak: language mapping rules [4.5.1] UI: Add-ons tab in admin [4.5.0] Feature: Compatibility with upcoming extension --- [4.4.0] Fix: For Icon manager uploading custom fonts on some servers --- [4.3.6] Fix: Menu mapping settings for languages (show menu only for specific language) [4.3.5] Fix: RSS & Skype icon [4.3.4] Update: Contact form 7 support [4.3.3] Fix: for Skype and RSS icons [4.3.2] Fix: search icon was mistakenly replaced in previous version [4.3.1] Tweak: Instagram icon updated to latest version [4.3.1] Tweak: further responsive layout adjustments [4.3.0] Tweak: layout calculation adjustments ---- [4.2.1] Fix: Firefox 52 animation glitch for menu items disappearing [4.2.0] Fix: icon upload/deletion error ---- [4.1.10] Tweak: custom content close indicator on mobiles [4.1.9] Tweak: improved responsiveness when resizing window [4.1.8] Tweak: improved fonts loading [4.1.7] Tweak: handling for PHP warnings in admin in some use cases [4.1.6] Fix: icon removal for menu items now functioning [4.1.5] Tweak: navbar mode now fallbacks to standard menu on mobiles so multilevel menus can be used [4.1.4] Fix: Rare usecase when saving settings in admin doesn't work [4.1.3] Fix: Activation by purchase code usecase [4.1.2] Tweak: Icon fonts loading in admin and admin performance [4.1.1] Fix: CSS fix for usecase with small amount of menu items and skewed panel [4.1.1] Feature: Checking on activation that ZIP extension is enabled for server PHP [4.1.0] Feature: Plugin activation for future auto-update functionality [4.1.0] Tweak: More compatibility with themes tap custom events -- [4.0.8] Fix for visible body padding when menu is not on page and always visible mode is on [4.0.7] Various minor improvements [4.0.6] Fix: on WPML sites incorrect logic for location rules [4.0.5] Correction: location rules for default menu now have lower priority than specific rules [4.0.5] Fix: Plugin didn't work in Internet Explorer when icons are used [4.0.4] Fix: Logo on mobiles was broken in previous version [4.0.3] Fix: Mouseover menu opening didn't work properly [4.0.2] Fix: Some switchers in admin settings didn't work [4.0.1] Feature: Default menu can be set if you use multiple menus [4.0.1] Fix: CSS fixes for always visible sidebar mode and copyright area [4.0.0] Feature: Multiple Superfly menus per one website. [4.0.0] Feature: New "Skewed" panel design. [4.0.0] Feature: Icon manager tab with icon uploading feature. [4.0.0] Feature: Custom button icon & label. [4.0.0] Feature: Custom icon for any menu item. [4.0.0] Feature: Google Fonts selection. [4.0.0] Feature: New design settings for default hamburger button. [4.0.0] Feature: Horisontal shift for menu button. [4.0.0] Feature: Two additional content areas for menu! Add custom content above & under your logo. [4.0.0] Feature: Rich-Text editor for content areas. [4.0.0] Improvement: More social profiles and contacts in social bar. Pinterest, Dribbble, YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Skype, RSS, e-mail. [4.0.0] Improvement: Color selection for non-brand icons on social bar e.g. email icon. [4.0.0] Improvement: Admin UI/UX reworked. Version 3.x [3.2.6] Compatibility with jQuery Mobile if it's used in theme [3.2.5] Fix for Contact Form 7 compatibility [3.2.5] Fix for case when using custom menu on page as source [3.2.4] CSS minor change [3.2.3] Improved compatibility with Divi theme [3.2.2] Fix for submenu indicators setting [3.2.1] Fix for custom menu source handling (when source is menu on page) [3.2.1] Fix for submenu indicators setting when no indicators chosen [3.2.0] Fix for broken content delivery in branch 3.1.x (it made button not open menu in some cases) [3.1.3] [BROKEN] Fix for rare usecase when using # empty links in menu and page transitions [3.1.2] [BROKEN] Further fix for conflict with Revolution slider in version 3.1.0-3.1.1 [3.1.1] [BROKEN] Fix for mobile detection in version 3.1.0 [3.1.1] [BROKEN] Fix for conflict with Revolution slider in version 3.1.0 [3.1.1] [BROKEN] User suggestions form added in admin [3.1.0] Minor performance improvements [3.1.0] Fix for scrolling menu on Android/Win Mobile devices [3.0.6] Minor CSS tweak for fullscreen mode and button flickering when it's on right side [3.0.5] Improvements for touch events on Android devices and specifically for Android Firefox [3.0.5] Font Awesome 4.5 icons added [3.0.4] Improvements for mouseover mode [3.0.3] Fix for setting for copyright text ("2015 Your awesome site" always stayed) [3.0.2] Close button inside sidebar removed when mouseover interface is used for opening menu [3.0.2] CSS for double scrollbar usecase on Macs and close [3.0.1] Hotfixes for 3.0.0 [3.0.0] Image background setting [3.0.0] Iconbar mode for static menu [3.0.0] Full-screen menu improvements [3.0.0] Section headings setting [3.0.0] Button new settings and behavior changed [3.0.0] Lot of UI/UX tweaks [3.0.0] Social buttons re-design [3.0.0] Copyright area added in sidebar