Download Free Saep – eCommerce App SaaS Showcase Elementor Template Kit
Saep – eCommerce App SaaS Showcase Elementor Template Kit Free Download – ThemeForest | Saep – eCommerce App SaaS Showcase Elementor Template Kit includes designs that work with Elementor, the Elementor Page Builder WordPress plugin. It is designed for the use of Elementor Free Version for a simple design. It can be used with any theme and is optimized to work in conjunction with Elementor’s free Hello Elementor theme.
- Elements Kit Lite
24 import templates to use
- Home 1
- Home 2
- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Pricing
- Pricing Detail
- Request a Trial
- Our Clients
- Working Gallery
- Contact Us
- Single Post
- Global Style Kit
- Block Header
- Block – Footer
- Block – Header Off Canvas Menu
- MetForm Contact Form
- MetForm Subscription Form
- MetForm Fast Register Form Fast Register Form
- MetForm Fast Talkback Form
- MEtForm- Request Trial Form
- No Pro Plugin Required
- 2 Unique Home Variation
- True, No Coding Required
- Global Theme Style
How to Install Saep Template Kits:
- Install and activate The “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New to WordPress
- Download your kit file . do not extract it.
- Visit Elements > > Installed Kits, and Click the Upload Template Kit button. You can also automate the import by connecting Connect Account to your Elements subscription. Then, upload in Elements templates. Kits.
- Find the orange banner on the top and click Install Requirements to install any plugins that the kit makes use of.
- Select import on Global Kit Styles first. Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import only one of the templates at a. They are saved in Elementor in the Templates tab, then Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages, create a new page . Then select Edit using Elementor.
- Use the Gear icon in the lower left of the builder to open page settings. select Elementor Full Width. You can also remove the page title
- Click the gray folder icon to open My Templates tab and then import the page you’d like to modify.
- Import the template for header and footer.
- Visit ElementsKit and click Header Footer., select Header and then click Add New.
- Give it a name or make sure to leave Entire Site selected and change the Activation option to On.
- Click on the template’s title, and then Edit Content
- Simply click the grey folder icon, then choose the header template you wish to import and update.
- Repeat for Footer
The Template Kit uses demo images taken from Envato Elements. You must license the images through Envato Elements before you can utilize them on your website or alternatively, you may replace the images using your own.
Download Saep eCommerce App SaaS Showcase Elementor Template Kit(64)
How to import Metforms
- Import the block templates for metform
- Import the page template in which the form appears. Click right to activate the Navigator
- Find and select the Metform widget, and then Click Edit Form. Select New, and after which you can edit the form. The builder will show up.
- Click on ‘Add Template gray folder icon.
- Click on ‘My Templates tab.
- Choose the template that you imported from Metform Click “Insert” (click No to set page options).
- After the template has been loaded, you can make any adjustments and click ‘Update & Close’. The form will be displayed within the template
- Click to Update