Download Free Polylang Pro – The Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin v3.2.6
Polylang Pro – The Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin Free Download 3.2.6 – Polylang.pro | Polylang Pro v3.2.6 – The Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin is the most popular multi-language plugin in the WordPress directory. Write your posts or pages and you create categories and tags for your posts as usual, then assign a different language for each one of them.
The translation, regardless of whether it’s either in default or non-default languages, is not required.
The integration of Polylang fully integrated with WordPress and using just its core features built-in (taxonomies) maintain consistent performance on your website and build a multilingual website that can be accessed only one additional language, to 10 or more based on the requirements of your site.
There’s no limit on your number of language options you can add and WordPress Language packs automatically download when they are ready.
- Translate posts, pages, media, categories, tags
- REST API Support
- Translations can share the same slug in the URL
- Premium support
- Translate slugs in URLS (custom post types, taxonomies and more…)
- Translate menus and widgets
- Use subdirectories, subdomains or separate domains
- WPML API compatibility
- Duplicate posts across languages
- Translate Custom post types and custom taxonomies
- Enable or disable languages
- Additional integration with ACF Pro
Simple to use and effective
Create your own languages, install a language switcher and then you can begin translating! Polylang perfectly integrates into the WordPress administration interface and doesn’t alter your routine. Additionally, it integrates duplicate content across multiple languages for a smooth workflow.
Polylang does not use any additional tables, and does not rely on shortcodes that are too long to analyze. It is a simple application that uses WordPress the built-in core features (taxonomies). It doesn’t need much memory nor impact any performance issues for your site. Furthermore, it’s compatible with the majority of cache plugins.
Polylang is compatible with the most popular SEO plugins, and it automatically manages multilingual SEO, such as opengraph and html hreflang tags. Additionally, it allows you to choose as you wish, one directory, a subdomain or one domain for each language.
- You are able to use any number of languages you’d like. RTL scripts are also supported. WordPress Language packs will be downloaded automatically and then updated.
- The original content such as categories, post tags, and other metas are automatically copied when you add an article or page translation . Two posts could be synchronized so that they appear the same in various languages.
- You can translate pages, posts categories, media, post tags menus, categories, post tags… custom post formats as well as custom taxonomies sticky posts, types of posts. RSS feeds, and the standard WordPress widgets are available.
- The language can be defined by the content, or the language code in the URL, or you could use a separate subdomain or domain for each language .
- A language switcher that can be customized is available in the form of a widget or the menu for navigation.
Download Free Polylang Pro v3.2.6 – The Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin(33)
Changelog Polylang Pro – The Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin
Pro: Fix a conflict with Kadence blocks
Pro: Fix a conflict with Flatsome builder
Fix media translation setting having no effect
Pro: Fix creation of WC product categories with shared slug via REST API
Pro: Fix conflict with WooBuilder when editing a WC product
Fix: Force empty string translation to empty string #1058
Fix CSS conflict with Dynamic content for Elementor #1060
Pro: Remove \”Navigation menus\” from the post type settings list
Pro: Fix block editor languages panel missing in WordPress 5.6
Pro: Fix wrongly indexed languages list returned by REST API when the first language is deactivated.
Revert fix for category feed not redirected when the language code is wrong #1054
Fix wrong redirect of category when the url includes a query string #1048
Fix querying multiple categories failing
Pro: Fix a fatal error when inserting a term
Pro: Fix translation of the block cover when duplicating a post
Pro: Fix a CSS issue in bulk tranlate form introduced by WP 6.0
Pro: Fix a CSS issue in string import/export metaboxes.
Prevent random languages order in WP 6.0 #1041
Translate site title in retrieve password email #1042
Fix \’lang\’ attribute in language widget dropdown #1039
Pro: Fix redirect occuring for tags sharing the same slug as their translations
Fix quick edit allowing to modify the language of the default category when it should not #1018