Order Tracking for WooCommerce extension enables you to share order statuses and shipment tracking information with your customers. Share shipment tracking codes along with tracking links to let customers track their delivery status. You can share the tracking information via email, customer’s orders lists, and order detail pages.
Share order status updates by displaying a customizable timeline on the Order Details page. Display notes along with the timestamp for each stage.
- Share shipment tracking information on the My Account > Orders Listing and the Order Detail page
- Share shipment tracking information via email notifications
- Option to bulk import tracking information via CSV file
- Support multiple shipments tracking per order
- Supports over 400 carriers with direct tracking links
- Set default carrier for easy management
- Customize shipment tracking notices using variables
- Share order status with customers on order detail page
- Show order updates an attractive customizable timeline
WooCommerce Order Tracking extension offers both order status updates and shipment tracking feature with an ability to use only one of both.
With WooCommerce Shipment Tracking feature of this extension, you can select the carrier and add tracking information from Order Detail pages. Share shipment tracking code along with trackings links with customers VIA email notification and on My Account page.
Version 1.0.2RELEASED ON 2022-11-03
- Fixed nonce issues.
Version 1.0.1RELEASED ON 2022-09-28
- Compatibility updated for latest versions of WooCommerce and WordPress.
Version 1.0.0RELEASED ON 2021-11-09
- Initial release of the plugin.