Download Free Magzine – Elementor Review and Magazine Theme v1.7
Magzine – Elementor Review and Magazine Theme Free Download 1.7 – ThemeForest | Magzine v1.7 – Elementor Review and Magazine Theme is a review and magazine WordPress theme that makes use of the free Elementor plugin, which is used by over 5 million people worldwide to create beautiful websites. It enables you to create your website quickly and easily by using a drag and drop editor.
Elementor, on its own, has limitations in terms of the appearance of your posts and pages. Magzine WordPress Theme comes into play in this situation. With this theme, you can quickly create your own headers, footers, archive pages, search pages, review posts, review boxes, and other elements of your website. In addition, it has over 40 bespoke pieces to make it truly unique.
Furthermore, you are not required to develop your own website if you do not wish to. The theme includes eight pre-designed websites (more coming soon). These aren’t just variations on the same landing page. Each design includes everything you need, including a header, a footer, a 404 page, a post page, and category pages, among other things.
How does it compare to other website builders?
- It can be used with any theme! So, even if you disable Magzine, all of the elements you added will continue to function.
- Most website builders include a rating element, but Magzine takes it a step further by including a plethora of review tools. You may display ratings in a variety of completely customizable designs, allow users to submit ratings to any page, allow users to add reviews via the comment form, offer a breakdown of user ratings by score, display ratings in Google search results, regulate who can and cannot add ratings, and much more.
- It includes a fantastic Items element that allows you to show your posts in a variety of ways to create a magazine website with great filtering tools.
Will this work with other GhostPool themes/plugins?
Yes! The theme includes a converter for users of the Gauge, The Review, and Huber themes, as well as the Ultimate Reviewer plugin. This implies that the majority of your hub and review data will be transferred to the new theme, ensuring that no data is lost. Click here for additional information.
Unparalleled Review Features
As the administrator, you have the ability to apply ratings to any post, page, or custom post type. You can also allow your users to do so by clicking the rating icons on the page or by using the comment form.
- Create your own rating displays or use one of the preset designs.
- Allows for both regular min/max score ratings as well as up/down voting.
- Ratings can be entered by users using the rating element and the comment form.
- Create custom review forms that customers can utilize to submit their own review entries.
- Set a variety of criteria and weights for each rating.
- Display your reviews in Google Search Results (rich snippets)
- Sort your posts and comments based on their ratings and amount of votes.
- Admin can easily control site and user ratings for posts and comments.
- Add new review fields such as good/bad points and a summary.
- Ratings should be restricted based on user permissions.
Unique Hub System
The hub system is an excellent method for creating evaluations and linking them with information. So, if you have a game (hub), you may display articles relevant to that game in one tab, associated reviews in another, and displayed graphics in a third. This is simply an example; games, reviews, or photographs are not required.
- A hub is a post, page, or custom page on anything, such as a game, film, or product.
- You can link additional posts, photographs, and videos to your hubs and choose how this stuff appears on them.
- Endpoints should be appended to page URLs, so if your hub is at site.com/hub-name and you establish an endpoint called “review,” any hub will have a page at site.com/hub-name/review. You can now display related reviews on this page.
- Alternatively, you do not have to use endpoints; you can retain all linked content on the main hub and simply use regular tabs; the choice is entirely yours!
Download Magzine Elementor Review Theme 1.7(23)
Changelog of Magzine – Elementor Review and Magazine Theme
Version 1.7 (11-Jan-21)
- Update: Updated GhostPool Core plugin to v1.2
- Update: Added “ghostpool_post_meta_custom_field” filter to change output of custom field post meta data
- Update: Added “ghostpool_template_conditional_value” filter to condition_check function so user can add custom conditions
- Fix: Theme and style settings were reset to default when activating another theme while GhostPool Core plugin was active
- Fix: Custom header and footer code were not displaying
- Fix: Frontend functions file was not loaded
- Fix: Images smaller than thumbnail size were not working with media field type
- Fix: Lightbox error on Featured Item element
- Fix: Styling issue with multi repeater field type
- Fix: Advanced Tabs jQuery was not working in Elementor editor
- Fix: Attributes filter dropdown option values couldn’t start with same value
- Fix: Video post subtype was not shown in post submission form
- Fix: Gallery, video and audio file upload issues with post submission form