Download Free Laravel Nova – Administration Panel For Laravel v4.6.1
Laravel Nova – Administration Panel For Laravel Free Download 4.6.1 – Nova Laravel | Laravel Nova v4.6.1 – Administration Panel For Laravel is a nicely designed Laravel management panel. The developers of Laravel have been carefully designed to make you the most productive galaxy developer.
Features of Laravel Nova
Code Driven Configuration
Simple PHP code is used to set your whole Nova dashboard. Nothing in the database is stored in your Nova setup. Configuring without pain. Doubtless to use.
Keeps Your Application Pure
It is easy, without affecting your Eloquent models, to add a Nova management panel to an existing Laravel application. You are ready to lift off after setting up a Nova resource for each model.
Laravel + Vue.js = ❤️
Nova is a smart, single-page Laravel and Vue.js application. It is as smooth as silk and it’s a simple to write custom components.
For your Eloquent models, Nova provides a full CRUD interface. There is full support for every sort of Eloquent relationship. Do you need to change your polymorphic relationship pivotal data? We’ve covered you.
Actions are PHP task that a resource or group of resources can be executed using. Do you have a time-long action? No issue, the queued actions of Nova will keep your management team sharp.
To offer your consumers a rapid look at various areas of your data, write customizable filters for your resource indices. We have integrated “soft removed” resources filters in order to get you started.
Need a little more than a filter can provide to modify the resource list? No difficulty. Add lenses for full control over the whole Eloquent query to your resource.
Nova makes it easy to show your application fast with custom measurements, such that three graph types are generated in seconds. We have supplied query helpers to make everything like pie easier. to put the cherry on top.
For the customized tools, Nova offers CLI generators. We’re going to provide you a view component and endless options. Construct and distribute the customer-based tools that your organization needs or design the next major Nova add-on.
Nova is wonderfully integrated into the existing licensing regulations of Laravel. Let your Nova resources leverage your current application policies to assess the capacity of a user automatically. Support is also provided for relationships, tools, actions, lenses and fields for thorough authorization.
Does a field type not covered by Nova need? No issue – utilize the Nova CLI to create the custom field and control it completely.
Scout Search Integration
Feel the power of the ecosystem of Laravel by connecting your Nova panel with Laravel Scout. Once you do, Algolia and the cloud will produce blazing quick search results.
Download Nulled Laravel Nova – Administration Panel For Laravel 4.6.1(175) Download Nulled Laravel Nova – Administration Panel For Laravel 4.2.1(186)
Changelog Laravel Nova – Administration Panel For Laravel
v4.6.1 / Released May 18, 2022
- tab index will be set to 0 when Key Value fields are configured with read-only keys.
- Fixed and issue where scrolling locked incorrectly.
v4.6.0 / Released May 17, 2022
- Added support for multiple layer relationship search.
- Nova will now hide the mobile menu when clicking or tapping a menu item.
- Adds missing translation for “Remember me”.
- issue preventing third-party addons from overriding core Nova components.
- issue with an incorrect exit code for the license-check command.
- issue with Slug fields and attributes with multiple words.
- issue preventing field dependency events from being fired when creating inline relations.
- issue where KeyValue fields did not focus the key field when creating a new entry.
- issue where tooltips would sometimes not be hidden.
- issue with page reloading with active search queries.
v4.5.4 / Released May 12, 2022
- Fixed a visual regression from the previous release.
v4.2.2 / Released Apr 15, 2022
- Issue with a translation.
- Preventing stacked fields from displaying correctly.
- Issue with the styling of Heading fields on detail and forms.
- The display of checkboxes in dark mode.
- Pivot column ordering for BelongsToMany fields.
- The styluing of action menu buttons.
- Default values on select controls
- MultiSelect fields.
- BelongsToMany filterable fields.
- Date and DateTime fields resetting when validation fails.
v4.2.1 / Released Apr 13, 2022
- Added transform helper to progress and trend results.
v4.2.0 / Released Apr 13, 2022
- Added transform helper to value results.
- Fixed issue with filterable BelongsToMany fields.